- March 1* | Application available July 1st
- May 1* | Application available September 11th
- November 30** | Admission application for Priority Scholarship Consideration (if eligible)
*Applications submitted after the deadline may be considered for a future term.
**Students must have a complete file by November 30, 2017 for scholarship consideration (if eligible.) Complete files consists of an application, a paid application fee, official test scores on file, and official transcripts received.
To be admitted to an undergraduate degree program as a regular freshmen you must:
- be a graduate from an approved or regionally accredited high school
- submit official hard copy high school transcript or official electronic transcript
- submit official post-secondary transcript
- submit, if applicable, official scores from the ACT or the College Board (SAT)
- submit two letters of recommendation from teachers and/or counselors,
- submit a 500 word essay and satisfy the below requirements:
- minimum 2.50 GPA (preferred grade point average of 2.75 or higher)
- Test Scores
- reading and writing score: 500
- mathematics score: 500
- reading score: 19
- mathematics score: 19
- 18 core academic courses must be met in English, mathematics, social sciences, natural sciences, and international language.
Name: Mr. Eubank
What College/University did you graduate from? Florida A & M University
What was your major? Music Education and Music Performance
What’s the highest degree you’ve obtained? BS in Music Education
How did you decide to go to the school that you did? I got a full scholarship for playing the flute.
Did you apply for a lot of scholarships? If so…how did you find them?
I focused on music scholarships, young musician competitions and scholarships for black musicians.
What did you do to prepare for college?
I took both the SAT and ACT. I graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA and 4.1 HPA. I had Bright Futures and Florida Pre-Paid.
What advice do you have for our students when thinking about colleges?
Pick a school that is known for [producing] highly effective graduates.
What was your college life like besides school work?
Very Musical. I was in small ensembles. I had a job during the summers. I also pledged KKPsi.